Words of wisdom Quotes 2014 - wise words are beautiful words that have a special power,  that spirit have a power  to raised up and advance into a successful person. many people who have failed and lost hope can stand up back with a word to the wise. The important thing is how we can deepen the meaning and hold it well. here are some words of wisdom that I will give on this occasion.

Words of Wisdom Quotes 2014
 
Words of Wisdom Quotes 2014

1# "Dress your culture. The way we dress says a lot about us - before we ever say a word." Donald Trump.

2# "Be optimistic, but always prepared for the worst. I'm actually a very cautious, which is different from being a pessimist. Call it positive thinking with a lot of reality checks." Donald Trump.

3# "Go with your gut. Being an entrepreneur is not a group effort. You have to believe in yourself. There are inexplicable signs that can guide you to, or away from, a particular offering and certain people." Donald Trump.

4# "If you can't make it good, a least make it look good." Bill Gates.

5# "Your most unhappy customers are your greaters sorce of learning." Bill Gates.

6# "If you are trying to achieve there will be a roadblocks, i have had them; everybody has had them, but obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall don't give up and turn around. Try to figure out how to climb it, go to through it or work arround it." Michael Jordan.

7# "My Task over the last two years hasn't just been to stop a bleeding. My task has also been to try to figure out how do we address some of the structural problems in the economy tha have prevented more googles for being created." Barack Obama.

8# "I don't want to run around and look at a shot through a monitor. That doesn't improve what i'm trying to do. I figure, once i have done my job, it's none of my bussiness." Jhonny Deep.

9# "The first lesson i have learned is that no matter what you do in your life, you have to figure out your own internal rhythms. I mean, what works for you dosn't neccesarily work for your friend. Hillary Clinton.

10# "I am here. I am not going anywhere. No mater what the injury - unless it's completely debilitating - I'm going to be the same player i have always been. i will figure it out. I will make some tweaks, some changes, i am still coming." Kobe bryant.

11# "I am doing everything tha i can, working with experts, realy studying the statistics to figure out a way we can make it cool or normal to be loving and kind." Lady Gaga.

12# "I hae filed over and over and over again in my life and that is why i succeeded." Michael Jordan.

Thus some Words of Wisdom Quotes that I can dedicate to you. Hopefully it can be racing your spirit to be successful forward. you can also look at revenue raising my other quotes about Love Quotes
, Life quotes Etc. Enjoy this site. see you next time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top